Google pay-per-click advertising can be one of the most effective forms of local marketing for your Practice. The basics include writing various ads, specifying who sees those and what keywords trigger those ads, and chosing how much to spend. Granted, that’s an oversimplification of the process, but here are 5 key benefits to using Google pay-per-click advertising for your Practice:
- Set your own budget: PPC is based on a pre-set budget, so once the spending amount that you selected is reached, the ad simply stops being shown. Therefore, PPC is low risk and has a controllable spending outcome.
- Target using the most relevant keywords: With keyword-based campaigns, your ad will attract visitors that are genuinely interested in the product or service you are trying to promote (e.g. optometrist, eye exam, eye doctor, vision therapy, etc.).
- Target specific geographic locations and demographics: You choose the geographic and demographic populations you want to target with the ad (such as radius around your office, or city, zip code, age, gender and parental status). So you won’t be wasting your time and money advertising to individuals out of your service area; your ad will only appear to those you want to attract.
- Another source of visibility in addition to organic (non-paid) search results: Especially in areas with a lot of competition vying for the coveted top search results, PPC can give your practice a chance to show up as an ad on the first page whether or not your website already appears in the top results.
- Clear ROI: Since you can track your results, you can clearly measure your ROI to determine if PPC is worth the investment for you.
In our next digital tip, we will show you how to get started with PPC advertising. In the meantime, check out EyeCarePro’s new ODPPC service, designed to drive more traffic to your site and increase your patient base.
Want to learn more? Contact Daniel at Daniel@eyecarepro.net or phone (412) 532-6542.